- This event has passed.
Special MNSPC Open Non-Competitive Critique
April 15 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Open Non-Competitive Image Critique
This event provides an opportunity for all, but especially, new members and for members new to competition, to prepare and submit images for review by a panel of judges (Fred Drury and Hank Erdman). The images will not be scored, and the makers will not be identified by name. The judges will offer their comments on the images’ technical and artistic merit and its photo impact. They will also offer suggestions which they believe could have been used to improve the image.
The following are the instruction .
- You can participate in either the Prints or Digital category, or both.
- Individual entries are limited to a maximum of three per category.
- The ‘hand of man’ rule does not apply.
- Print entries should be mounted on 11×14” black boards, available for purchase at Mayslake meetings or from art stores such as Blick’s.
- You will need to identify your print entries with a sticker (on the back of the board) showing the name of the work and the maker’s name. Stickers will be available on the night of the event.
- Digital entries should be prepared using the Club’s normal procedure which is available from the website: see http://www.mlnpc.com/competition-rules/
- Digital entries should be sent by email to email@example.com no later than noon on Monday, March 11th. Bring prints to the meeting.